Pure Solutions has the expertise to design applications and sites that work – giving your users an experience that is quick, simple and engaging.
Whether its an in-house application for talent management or the online shopping portal that your business relies on for profit, a well-designed application will attract more users.
Pure Solutions’ User Experience (UX) Design draws on extensive customer research – We design your site or app around your target audience.
- A well designed UX will reduce your development time and costs by prototyping and user testing early in the design cycle.
- How the information is structured and the foundations for your platform are determined by the UX design - cutting down on costly redesign and ensuring that you have the features you need from the outset.
- A well-designed UX keeps your customers engaged with your site – it makes it easier to find what they need and facilitates the payment process – great for generating sales.
- Your employees are more likely to complete surveys and use talent management tools with a great UX, driving higher participation, and providing you with deeper insight.
- Thoughtful UX design draws in your target audience – engaging them for longer and making it easy for them to navigate your site or application.
- A pleasant UX is a shared UX – your users are more likely to promote you site to friends and colleagues and over social media if they’re enjoying using it themselves.
A Pure Solutions User Interface (UI) Design is all about creating interfaces that make it fun, easy and aesthetically pleasing for your users to interact with your app or site.
- Your site or app will be consistent with your company brand guidelines and instantly recognizable to your customers and staff.
- We take care to design and test all interaction points – providing consistency, usability and reliability.
- Our intuitive interaction design will also guide your users by offering suggestions for accessing related content or recommending complimentary or similar products for purchase.
- The information design – or architecture - is carefully constructed making it simple for your users to find the information, features or products they are looking for.
Our approachable & insightful team work with our clients to develop optimal solutions & platforms, supporting their business growth.
Our clients engage their staff and customers through innovative, robust platforms we’ve developed, from chat bots to KPA’s.
Our online reporting tools give clients flexibility to generate their own professional survey and research reports.
Our 360 surveys enable our clients to run confidential, customisable feedback surveys with quick completion and meaningful reporting.
UX & Interaction Design
Our clients rely on our specialist expertise to enhance and grow the UX and UI of their web platforms and applications.
WANT TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT?
Contact us and one of our friendly and capable Project Managers will contact you soon.